PineApple Corporation’s Banking Group is the leading global technology and business process solutions service provider dedicated exclusively to the Banking and Financial Services industry.
The forces that created (and continue to create) such success stories are our processes, people and eco-system of strategic alliances. When you add leadership with a commitment to results, it is easy to understand why PineApples Banking group is trusted as the preferred ITO and BPO services partner for many of the leading Banking and Financial Institutions globally.
With the acquisitions of nanosoft and Crimson Strategy Group, our Banking Group is uniquely positioned to service the entire front to back office needs of any Banking and Financial Institution and accelerate speed to market, improve operational efficiency and mitigate risk.
Our BG team comprises professionals who have broad and deep knowledge of the industry and the technologies required to give enterprises the competitive edge.
- The activities of BG span across:
- Retail & Commercial Banking
- Consumer Lending
- Investment Management
- Investment Banking
- Market Data & Research
- Stock Exchanges
- Settlement & Clearing
- Transaction Processing
SAP FOR BANKING
POWERING THE NEXT-GENERATION PERFORMERS
SAP DELIVERS A BUSINESS PROCESS PLATFORM AND THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PORTFOLIO OF MODULAR SOLUTIONS BASED ON A SERVICE-ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE, THE BLUEPRINT FOR ENABLING GREATER ADAPTABILITY. THE CURRENT PORTFOLIO INCLUDES ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, TRANSACTIONAL BANKING SOLUTIONS, AS WELL AS RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE SOLUTIONS.
The comprehensive SAP for Banking solution portfolio, together with our leading business support and analytical applications, helps optimize banking business processes, making it possible for organizations to achieve:
- Operational excellence – Transactional banking processes help streamline and simplify your business operations across product and service lines.
- Financial excellence – Integrated financial and risk management processes support the management of risk across the enterprise.
- Superior customer service – Customer relationship management processes enable you to acquire, maintain, and retain customers as part of a customer-centric business strategy.