Aerospace and Defense
Aerospace and Defense projects, ranging from concept to design and manufacturing to aftermarket service, engage numerous geographically dispersed cross-functional entities in a value network that includes suppliers, partners, and customers. It is an excellent example of a collaborative approach to achieve business transformation.
- To succeed in today's fiercely competitive environment, Aerospace and Defense (A&D) companies must:
- Design technologically superior products or modify existing ones faster
- Meet stringent precision, safety, and reliability specifications
- Comply with financial accountability laws such as Sarbanes-Oxley in the US and the antifraud directive in the European Union
- Ensure the data is secure amid a highly collaborative and geographically dispersed model
- Comply with EAR/ITAR regulations while exploring newer collaborative business models to reduce costs and boost profitability
And, all this must be done while delivering more for less, faster, better, and cheaper every time by driving costs out of the process.
We work closely with aerospace and defense companies in identifying opportunities for growth, delivering innovative solutions that enhance and sustain business value. Our solutions meet the complex and rigorous A&D requirements.
Here’s why A&D companies choose us to help them manage complexity, cut costs, and achieve business transformation:
A flexible, partnership-focused approach
Customized services for A&D clients
Recognized as India’s second-largest engineering services provider
Familiarity with EAR/ITAR regulations
Alliances and joint research and development initiatives with academia
SAP FOR AEROSPACE & DEFENSE
SAP for Aerospace & Defense enables a fast and smart reponse to demand and supply dynamics across the global supply network to provide excellent performance-based logistics services. This solution set enables continuous process management that links manufacturing network planning to the manufacturing of complex products and service parts. SAP for Aerospace & Defense supports efficient processes in manufacturing operations, proposal management, and program management, as well as project and contract manufacturing and order management.
- SAP responds to the needs of:
- Aerospace and defense manufacturers
- Maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) service providers